I was intending on posting about the sheepy ornaments I have been knitting recently and plan to sell at the Holiday Festival. I hope to sell these along with yarns, rovings, fleeces, scarves, tote sacks and a handwoven rug.
But we woke up to flooding already with much more rain forecast for today and tomorrow.
So we filled, loaded, transported and stacked roughly 50 more sand bags this morning.
We placed most of them around the hay barn, hoping to save our $10 per bale hay.
We put the remainder in front of the animal barn, trying to keep the animal away from the critters.
We have received over 3 inches of rain so far and much more is forecast. This flood could turn out to be the worst ever for us. If we end up having to evacuate the animals, I will not be attending the Holiday Festival. I will post in the morning what is happening. The geese are the only ones enjoying this weather.